Monday, 31 March 2014

Romantique

Looking very formal and potentially bridezilla-ry in this blogpost - you have been warned :)  The lovely dress is from *+lookbookstore*+, obviously not something I would wear in my everyday emo life, but I couldn't not choose it for lace reasons - unfortunately, I am still battling my addiction. I have been particularly bad in updating my blogspot recently - but I am tending to post more on my lookbook account, so fan me if you haven't already! I have recently reached 30,000 fans somehow - merci beaucoup :* Hope everyone is getting into the spring spirit... I have been and will continue to hibernate Xx




19 comments:

  1. Adorable look! I like your dress. :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is the most beautiful thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous look, I love your dress! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress looks so lovely on you, beautiful! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful dress for princess!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! You look incredible Imogen! That dress is so dreamy! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty dress Imogen, you look lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful !

    Kisses
    Sofia.
    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. very princessy. i wish i could wear this :)
    xx maisy

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! I love the dress, you look like a fairy in it:-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete